- Small lightweight simple body.
- 3 inch 1040k bright 3:2 touch-screen.
- 18 Megapixel APS-C sensor.
- Compatible with EF & EFS lenses using adapter.
- 1080p movies at 24, 25 or 30p.
- External microphone socket.
- Only 2 native EF-M lenses at launch.
- Sluggish AF performance.
- No electronic viewfinder option.
- Record button dead in non-movie modes.
- No built-in stabilisation.
See also my first impressions of the EOS M, and stay tuned for my upcoming travel photography review of the EOS M. In a few hours I am heading for Myanmar (former Burma) and the EOS M is in my baggage. Let's see how well the EOS M does for travel photography.