The lens core specs:
- Aperture Range: f/4.0-22
- Hybrid Image Stabilization (IS)
- Dual UD & Super UD Lens Elements
- Dual Aspherical Lens Elements
- Ring-Type Ultra Sonic Motor (USM)
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.25′
- Macro Mode With 0.7x Magnification
- Weather Resistant to Dust & Moisture
- Fluorine Coatings Reduce Fingerprints
- Zoom Lock Lever
In this video, we take a look at Canon’s 24-70mm f/4 L IS lens, which seems to fit in right between the 24-105mm f/4L IS and the Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L II. Or does it? With less range, does it seem like a worse choice than the 24-105mm, which is considerably cheaper? Watch the video to find out.
Here at CanonWatch we featured lots of reviews about this lens, click here to see a list.
If you live in Europe or in Asia, then DigitalRev may have the Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM at a very competitive price (click here to check it out)
Support Canon Watch! I love to bring you all the latest news about everything that's related to Canon, and to photography. If you like what I am doing here, then consider buying your gear by clicking my affiliate links. You won't pay a penny more and I get a small commission that helps keep the site going. I only link well known and reputable sellers. Thank you for your support!