Are you ready for tomorrow’s Canon EOS 5D Mark IV announcement? Stay tuned on Canon Watch for information and pre-order links.
Some new tidbits about the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV emerged. Nokishita Camera reports that the EOS 5D Mark IV will be released in Japan on September 8th. This fits with a rumor I got suggesting the EOS 5D Mark IV will start shipping in the US before September 14th.
The EF 24-105mm F4L IS II USM and EF 16-35mm F2.8L III USM lenses are scheduled to be released late October and mid October, respectively.
See here all release dates in Japan:
- EOS 5D Mark IV body: September 8
- EOS 5D Mark IV EF 24-70mm F4L IS USM kit: September 8
- EOS 5D Mark IV EF 24-70mm F2.8L II USM Kit: September 8
- EOS 5D Mark IV EF 24-105mm F4L IS II USM kit: late October
- EF 24-105mm F4L IS II USM: late October
- EF 16-35mm F2.8L III USM: Mid October
- EOS 7D Mark II Wi-Fi adapter with lens kit: late September
Are you going to buy the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV?
- Yes! (47%, 2,322 Votes)
- No! (30%, 1,471 Votes)
- Not sure (23%, 1,145 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,938
August 25 Canon announcement information
Click the link below to learn all we know so far about Dual Pixel RAW.
The EOS 5D Mark IV will start shipping in the mid of September 2016. Launch price should be €3,799 in Europe and $3,499 in the USA.
We know the price for the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM ($1,099) and EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM ($2,199) lenses. The EF 24-105mm will most likely start to ship with the EOS 5D Mark IV (it’s a new kit option), while the EF 16-35mm may be seen a bit later, probably in October.
Canon is set to make a big announcement tomorrow, August 25, 2016. The following gear (and new EOS 7D Mark II kits) will be announced to the world: