For a short time B&H Photo is offering Adobe Photoshop Elements for just $62.99 instead of $92.99. The offer expires May 30th.
- Advanced Image Enhancement Tools
- Additional Quick Edit Effect Variations
- Integrated Learning Channels
- Enhanced Direct Social Network Sharing
- Friendly and Intuitive Editing Interface
- Blend Facebook Profile and Cover Photos
- Crop and Composition Tools
- Black and White Photo Effects
- Easily Mix and Merge Multiple Images
- Efficient Tagging and Searching Tools
A sale of this lens at this price seems to confirm the rumor that Canon is working on a new EF-M 18-55mm lens for the EOS M system.
- Standard Zoom Lens for EOS M Camera
- Supports Continuous AF
- Dynamic IS (Movie Shooting Mode Only)
- Lens Construction: 13 elements in 11 groups
- Inner focusing system
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.25m
- Filter Size: 52mm
- Maximum Diameter x Length : 60.9 x 61mm
- Weight: 210g
Thanks Andrea for the tip!
All (or at least most) European Canon subsidiaries started a cash-back program on select DSLR and lens bundles lasting from April 23 to July 31. Cash-back goes up to €300. Sorry for being late on this. This cash-back program appears to have little to do with Canon UK’s program. Edit: Thanks lw for pointing me to Canon UK.
The listed sites offer the cash-back program for the Canon EOS 7D Mark II, EOS M3, and EOS 750D and 760D. Some of the sites have the EOS 5D Mark III and the EOS 5DS and EOS 5DS R also listed for the program but not available for the time being. See terms and conditions in your language and for your country:
- Canon UK
- Canon Italy
- Canon Germany
- Canon France
- Canon Spain
- Canon Switzerland
- Canon Belgium
- Canon Sweden
- Canon Netherland
More European Canon sites are listed at Canon Europe.