At a glance:
- 1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel* High-sensitivity CMOS Sensor.
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor.
- Ultra-slim, Lightweight and Pocket-size Camera.
- Built-in Wi-Fi®**, NFC*** and Bluetooth®^.
- Bright f/2.0 (W) – f/4.9 (T), 3x Optical Zoom Lens (28–84mm).
- 3.0-inch Touch Panel LCD.
- Full HD, Dynamic IS and Time-Lapse Movie Video Functions.
- Continuous Shooting Speeds of up to 8.2 fps.
- Picture Style Function.
- In-camera RAW Conversion
The folks at ePhotozine posted their full Canon Powershot G9 X Mark II review. From the conclusion:
The Canon Powershot G9 X Mark II is compact and stylish, and one of the smallest cameras available that delivers high image quality, thanks to the use of a 1inch BSI CMOS sensor. Having to use the 3inch touch-screen to change controls may not be to everyone’s liking, but if you’re looking for something compact that can deliver great image quality, then it’s worth the compromise. The use of a 3x optical zoom lens helps keep the camera small, whilst providing a wide-angle equivalent to 28mm. For those that want more zoom, or wider lens, then you would need to look at the larger G7 X Mark II.
The PowerShot G9 X Mark II is a little powerhouse that gets a lot of positive reviews. Definitely an interesting compact camera.