Canon PowerShot G9 X II Amazon | B&H Photo | Digitalrev | eBay | Adorama | Canon USA
At a glance:
- 20.1MP 1″ High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 3x Optical Zoom f/2-4.9 Lens
- 28-84mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth
- Extended ISO 12800 and 8.2 fps Shooting
- Dynamic IS and Time-Lapse Video Function
- In-Camera Raw Conversion, Picture Style
DPReview posted a quick hands-on with the new Canon PowerShot G9 X II, announced a few days ago.
Pre-order links for the US ($529.99)
About the PowerShot G9 X II 1.0-inch, 20.1 MP High-sensitivity CMOS Sensor:
The PowerShot G9 X II camera features a large 1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel* CMOS sensor that helps capture high-quality images and videos. Its wide dynamic range helps ensure both bright and dark parts are fully captured, like the shadowy side of a building on a bright sunny day, or streetlights on a dark night. 20.1 Megapixels provide high-resolution photos for printing, viewing and additional flexibility during editing. Paired with the new DIGIC 7 Image Processor, it benefits from a fast shutter speed that helps reduce the chance of blur and combines with a high ISO for great low-light results – helping you capture clear, beautiful photos and videos in virtually any situation.