Take your vintage portraits to the next level with needle felting accents! – CanonUSA
The Dehaze feature Adobe gave to Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC is impressing. Watch the the video above and see for yourself (credit: Howard Pinsky). Unfortunately Lightroom 6 wasn’t updated with this feature. Very disappointing.
More about Lightroom…:
- How Well Does the New Dehaze Feature in Lightroom Actually Work? – Photography Bay
- Ultimate Cheat Sheets for Photoshop and Lightroom – PetaPixel
- Step by Step Using Merge to Panorama in Lightroom – Digital Photography School
- Lightroom Mobile Tip: Seeing (and fixing) Highlight Clipping Problems – Lightroom Killer Tips
- Quick Tip – Taking Advantage of Virtual Copies in Lightroom CC – Adobe
- How to copyright photos in Lightroom: protect your images in 6 easy steps – Digital Camera World
- How to Isolate Your Subject in Lightroom – Digital Photography School
- How to Create Intense Portraits in Lightroom – Picture Correct
- Professional Color with Lightroom’s Camera Calibration – Photo Focus
- How to Retouch a Portrait with the Adjustment Brush in Lightroom – Digital Photography School
- Lightroom Color Grading for Dummies – fstoppers
HDR Photography – How to Shoot HDR Photos and merge in Lightroom 6 – steeletraining
Reduce Noise in Adobe Lightroom – Tony Northrup
Father’s Day Ideas with Canon – CanonUSA
Show your loved ones a heartfelt video of the most important moments. In this series learn how simple, easy and fun it is to capture video using a Canon Rebel T5i DSLR. This fourth video in the series will help guide you in simple editing techniques using iMovie software.
The Canon Digital Learning Center posted an article about how to work and get the most out of the files produced by the 50MP EOS 5DS and EOS 5DS R cameras.
The 50.3 million actual pixels in an EOS 5DS/5DS R high-resolution file make it easy to spot the tiniest of errors. This may not matter much to the sports photographer using an EOS 5DS for a great magazine cover shot or a wedding shooter shooting group photos at a wedding. But to the super critical landscape photographer, who is expecting every blade of grass to be visible in that scenic shot if it’s printed with a 44-inch wide-format printer, or the studio shooter who wants every last bit of detail in that product shot, there are ways to get those results.
Canon’s new EOS 5DS and EOS 5DS R are available for pre-order: