This amazing time-lapse video was made by Korean astro-photographer Kwon, O Chul. The video was made using Canon EOS 5D Mark II and Mark III (price & specs). The video was posted in the slrclub forums and was spotted by DicaHub.
The video was shot in these locations:
- Dokdo island. 2013 : the eastern end of Korea
- Baengnyeongdo island. 2011 : the western end of Korea. border between North and South Korea
- Mount Halla. 2011 : the southen end of Korea
- Mount Baekdu. 2010 : the north of Korea. border between China and North Korea
- Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania. 2010 : near equator
- Uluru, Australia. 2010 : the southern hemisphere
- Pilbara, Australia. 2012 : the southern hemisphere
- Yellowknife, Canada. 2009-2013 : near polar regions
It lasts 4:35 minutes and it is definitely worth to be seen.