The camera can be per-ordered at the following shops ($1,499):
- Modified Infrared (IR) blocking filter to enable astrophotography.
- 18 Megapixel APS-C Canon CMOS sensor.
- DIGIC 4 image processor for natural colour and advanced noise control.
- ISO range 100-6400, expandable to 12,800 for excellent low-light performance.
- Vari-angle 7.7cm (3.0”) 3:2 Clear View LCD with 1,040k dots.
- Full HD 1080 movies with manual control and selectable frame rates.
- 9-point cross type AF system.
- iFCL metering with 63-zone Dual-layer Metering Sensor.
- Advanced creative features with Basic + and Creative Filters.
- In-camera RAW processing, Image Resize and rating.
- Integrated Speedlite Transmitter.
- Integrated horizontal Electronic Level.
- Eye-Fi and SDXC memory card compatible.
CPN (Canon Professional Network – click here) has an interesting introduction to all the features of the EOS 60Da.
Support Canon Watch! I love to bring you all the latest news about everything that's related to Canon, and to photography. If you like what I am doing here, then consider buying your gear by clicking my affiliate links. You won't pay a penny more and I get a small commission that helps keep the site going. I only link well known and reputable sellers. Thank you for your support!