will have the opportunity to snap up one of just 2,000 limited-edition “red” EOS 1100D digital SLR cameras. Offered nationally through JB HiFi, Bing Lee, Harvey Norman, Ted’s, Camera House stores, the limited-edition Twin IS lens kit includes engraved numbering, a numbered certificate and a bonus custom-made aluminium travel case.
“The limited-edition red camera has attracted a lot of attention pre-launch with its distinctive looks and, together with the bonus case and unique numbering, will be highly sought after by consumers in-store,” said Brydie York, General Manager – Sales & Customer Leadership, Canon Consumer Imaging, Canon Australia.
The Limited Edition EOS 1100D Red Kit is valued at RRP$1199.
• Red Digital SLR Camera EOS 1100D
• EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5–5.6 IS II Lens
• EF-S 55-250mm f/4–5.6 IS Lens
• EOS Red Wide Strap
• BONUS – Canon Custom Aluminium Travel Case worth $70
• Limited Edition Engraved Plate (# of 2000)
• Accessories – Charger and Connection Cords
• Numbered Limited Edition Certificate from Canon
News-Press-Releases, Canon Australia