DigitalRev might be the first of the big and serious retailers to have Canon’s new EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM for EOS M systems ready to be purchased. Waiting time for your order to be delivered should be around 2 weeks.
DigitalRev sells the EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM for $399/£259/€359 (price in € is computed for Germany), which most probably will be the most competitive price you will ever see for this lens. Shipping is free and all custom taxes are included in the price (for EU and Asia customers; US customers have to check this, since it depends by the state). DigitalRev also has the outstanding EF-M 11-22mm IS STM (not available in the US) in stock and ready to ship, this is my favorite lens on the Canon EOS M.
EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM specs:
- Compact zoom lens that takes you closer
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Smooth, near-silent STM focusing
- Make quick adjustments with a manual focus ring
- Great quality images that you’ll be proud of
- Designed to make great photography easy
- Lens Construction: 17 elements in 11 groups
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1m
- Filter Size: 52mm
- Max. Diameter x Length: 60.9 x 86.5mm
- Weight: 260g
Product description after the break.