|Hot deal by eBay seller digjungle (99% positive ratings): the Canon Rebel T5 with 18-55mm IS II and 75-300mm lenseson sale for just $439.99.
Free shipping in US and limited quantity.
Looking for a cool starter kit? This is yur chance.
Yesterday I reported about a video posted on Canon Netherland’s site, and the “groete zoom” (=big zoom) camera that gets mentioned in the video.
Today I was told that Canon will announce this camera at Photoplus 2014. Given that this camera already leaked in an official Canon video the announcement can’t be that far away. The same source also said that the upcoming Powershot will feature a Sony sensor as the Powershot G7 X does.
Canon recently mentioned this large sensor & big zoom Powershot camera in an interview. I am not sure if it will be announced at Photoplus but the new Powershot is definitely coming soon.
Alyssa Black, Cathedral Notre Dame, Montreal (Canon EOS 70D), http://ilovehatephoto.com/
Hey all! We start a new thing here on Canon Watch. You are invited to post your pictures on Canon Watch’s Facebook page. Then let the community like your pics. The most liked photos will be featured on Canon Watch every Sunday.
We start today, and on Sunday, October 19th I will post a selection of the most liked photos. I just ask you to give a short description of the gear you used, and if you want some more bits about where and how you made the photo. Needless to say that Canon gear has to be used (at least the camera, not necessarily the lens).
How it works:
1) Submit your picture with a short description on Canon Watch’s Facebook page
2) If you want like and comment the pictures from other readers on the Photo Stream
3) A selection of the most liked pictures will be posted every Sunday here on Canon Watch (starting October 19)
Show the world what you are able to do with a Canon camera!
Nauticam announced the NA-5DMKIII, an underwater housing for the Canon EOS 5D Mark III. The cool thing: you can take your 5D Mark III down to 150 meters (490 feet) under the water. That’s a lot, believe me (I did a lot of scuba diving in my youth).
Retail price is $4,100, shipping since October 2014.[via divephotoguide]
Thanks to Albert for the tip!
The Canon Direct Store has price drops on many of their refurbished lenses. Some examples:
- EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II – on sale for $1,679.20 ($160 price drop)
- EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye – on sale for $1,079.20 ($120 price drop)
- EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II – on sale for $1,839.20 ($160 price drop)
- EF 24-70mm f/4L IS – on sale for $799.99 ($399.21 price drop)
- EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II – on sale for $5,279.20 ($560 price drop)
- EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS – on sae for $1,159.20 ($120 price drop)
- EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II – on sale for $199 ($40 price drop)
The listed lenses go over 4 pages, so be sure to check them all. There are real killer prices for some lenses. They are refurbished, but it’s Canon selling them.