Canon posted their Sustainability Report 2015, available for download from the Canon CSR website.
TOKYO, July 22, 2015—Canon Inc. is pleased to announce that it has published Canon Sustainability Report 2015.
The Canon Group promotes its CSR activities in line with the basic policy of contributing to the realization of a better society as a good corporate citizen, effectively leveraging the Company’s advanced technological strengths, global business deployment and diverse, specialized human resources.
This year’s Sustainability Report presents various CSR activities carried out in 2014 in an easy-to-understand manner through a combination of data and specific examples. The first half of the Report includes an overview of Canon’s CSR initiatives during the year, highlighting the following five CSR activities.
CSR Activity Highlights:
- The 3E’s Project in India—Contributing to local communities in the three key fields of eye care, education and the environment
- The TMT (Thirty Meter Telescope) Project—Utilizing Canon’s world-leading optics technologies in the field of astronomy
- Canon’s Toner Cartridge Recycling Program—Celebrating 25 years of success
- The Tsuzuri Project—Creating high-quality reproductions of cultural assets with advanced Canon technologies
- The Canon Segametsi Solar Light Project—Donating solar-powered LED lighting to South African communities that lack electricity