After yesterday’s a bit confusing post about the new Canon rebates for selected lenses and SpeedLites, today things appear to be more clear. First of all: the rebates seem to expire on 11/23/14, and not 1/14/14 as previously posted (at least according to B&H’s landing page). Savings to up to $300. Rewards are also available, up to 4%.
Both B&H and Adorama have prepared landing pages so you can more easily spot the lenses that are suitable for an instant rebate or a mail-in rebate.
- Adorama has a landing page for the instant rebates (click here) and a landing page for the mail-in rebates (click here)
- B&H has an unified landing page for all lenses that get a rebate, either instant or mail-in (click here)
There is some pretty cool gear on the list, some examples:
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/4.0L IS USM Lens with $300 mail-in rebate on sale for $1,199 (Adorama | B&H)
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II with $300 mail-in rebate on sale for $1,999 (Adorama | B&H)
- Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Pancake Lens with $50 instant rebate on sale for $149 (Adorama | B&H)
- The highly popular Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM lens with $100 mail-in rebate on sale for $739 (Adorama | B&H)
- and much much more (Adorama IR | Adorama MIR | B&H)