Handevision IBELUX 40mm f/0.85
- Canon EF-M Mount
- Aperture Range: f/0.85 to f/22
- 64mm (35mm Equivalent)
- For APS-C Image Sensors
- Concave Front Lens Element
- 250° Manual Focus Throw
- Ten-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Metal Lens Barrel & Integrated Lens Hood
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.5′
- Filter Thread: 67mm
The world’s fastest lens with native Canon EOS M mount, the Handevision IBELUX 40mm f/0.85, can be pre-ordered at B&H Photo for $2,079.99, and ships to everywhere (shipping costs depend by your location). For other mount types click here.
Image samples can be found at handevision.de/en/impressions/.
Product description after the break.
CanonUSA on Youtube posted another video of the Canon Service & Support tutorials series. How to take care of your battery
That the replacement for the EOS 7D would be a pro-level APS-C camera is clear since long. Whatever Canon is going to announce at the end of August, it will be Canon’s next APS-C flagship.
A few supposed specs surfaced on the web, partly already rumored:
- EOS-1 style top plate, which means no mode dial
- Pop-up flash, even with the new style top plate
- WiFi & GPS will be internal
WiFi and GPS are long rumored specs. I have been told to expect an announcement before the end of August, possibly in the third week of August.
Canon Camera Museum’s Technical Article For EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM & EF 16-35mm f/4L IS Lenses
- EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM
- Development objectives
- Feature 1 – Excellent image quality and suitable for movie recording too
- Feature 2 – Image stabilizer
- Feature 3 – STM and a compact, lightweight form factor