A bunch of Canon (and Canon related) deals oneBay.
Seller mobile-tone (98.8% positive ratings) has the Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 EX DG APO OS HSM for $1051.10(click here).
t-dimension3 (99% positive ratings) has the Canon EOS 5D Mark III for $3,021.89.
6ave has the Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens with three filters and a lens cleaning kit on sale for $750.57 (click here).
6ave again has the Canon EF 24-70mm F/2.8 II L for $2,052.40.
All sellers offer free shipping and more options you should check.
I am still on travel in the US, so again I apologise for not posting as usual. However, got my EOS 70D today and even if I did not yet have time to try it out as I would like I am very satisfied with the first impression. Canon brought back to the XxD line a lot of features they took away when they released the EOS 60D three years ago (AF micro-adjustement, just to mention one). The things I like most so far: electronic level in the view-finder, AD micro-adjustement, solid build (though not as rugged as the 40D and 50D), flip screen, 19 points AF, WiFi, the Dual Pixel CMOS AF. I think Canon did also a great j0b with the positioning of all the controls and buttons: everything appears well positioned and designed. The touch screen works fine (if you want to use it, I do not).
The EOS 70D is for sure the most innovative camera Canon made since years, a truly well designed piece of gear. I am not into videography but I am sure videographers will love the EOS 70D.
cinema5D compares the Canon EOS 7D to Alexa and Sony F65 plus tests beauty filters - planet5d
- Incredible photos of the universe shot on a stock Canon EOS 7D by Alan Brock! – planet5d
- Which telephoto lenses do I bring? Traveling with big glass and more – Canon Digital Learning Center
Tutorial Timelapse from Arproductions Films.
A compelling story of Dr. Alan Rabinowitz, Ph. D, who overcame the adversity of a severe stutter as a child. This short film was shot exclusively with the Canon EOS C500 camera – Canon North America
- Canon 16-35mm II vs Tokina 16-28mm Lens Review – LearningDsrlVideo
- Technical Farm 2.0: Cine modified Canon 16-35mm, 24-70mm and 70-200mm lenses from bespoke Japanese workshop – newsshooter
- How to Spot a Fake Canon Flash… And How I Learned the Hard Way – PetaPixel
- Canon T5i review: Can the tiny tweaks breathe more life into Canon’s consumer flagship Rebel DSLR? – Imaging Resource
- REVIEW: Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Lens with Internal 1.4x Extender – ronmartblog
Magic Lantern vs H264 Green Screen Quick Test from Dave Dugdale on Vimeo.
- (SR5) UPDATED: There is a Sony camera to come…also for Nikon and Canon lens owners! – sonyalpharumors
- Camera Test: Canon EOS Rebel SL1 DSLR – popphoto
Cool deal by eBay seller 6ave (99.1% positive ratings): Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens with three filters and a lens cleaning kit on sale for $750.57 (click here). Brand new items, free shipping. Please note what the seller says (pic below).
After part 1 (STM lenses) of their recommendation of about which lenses best fit on your new Canon EOS 70D, DxOMark published part 2, related to primes and zooms. On top of their ranking there are the amazing Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM (price & specs) and Sigma 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM (price & specs). They are followed a bunch of Canon primes, among others the EF 35mm f/2 IS and the EF 85mm f 1.2L II USM. First ranking among the zoom lenses is (no wonder) the awesome Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM followed by Canon’s EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM. Click here to see all rankings.