Amazon US has a vey good deal for a Canon Rebel T5i kit. For $799 (click here) you get:
- Canon EOS Rebel T5i with 18-55mm STM Lens
- Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS STM Lens
- Amazon Basics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag
- SanDisk Ultra 32GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Card Up to 40MB/s
Excellent starter kit.
Have the first Canon EOS 5D Mark IV test bodies been handed out to select photographers? That’s what a new rumour suggests. There are no new specifications to talk about, just some suggestions that the EOS 5D Mark IV will not feature the same DIGIC processor that’s expected to come on the EOS-1D X Mark II. Announcement of the EOS 5D Mark IV is still expected for Q4 2015.
Very little is known so far about the EOS 5D Mark IV. Here at Canon Watch we had a tip that the 5D Mark IV could come in two variants: one more video oriented, the other being a straight update to the EOS 5D Mark III.
Stay tuned…[via CR]
DPReview posted two sets of real-world sample pictures shot with Canon’s new Rebel T6i and Rebel T6s. Have you heard about the Rebel T6 sensor issue?
- Canon Rebel T6i (kits starting from $899) – Amazon | B&H Photo | Adorama
- Canon Rebel T6s (kits starting from $1,099) – Amazon | B&H Photo | Adorama
- EF Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 16-32mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4-5.6 to f/22
- Three Aspherical and Three SLD Elements
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor
- Internal Focus Design
- 6-Blade Diaphragm
The Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM lens offers an ultra-wide zoom solution to digital cameras, and was exclusively designed to suit the characteristics of digital SLR cameras. The super wide-angle capability of this zoom lens (equivalent range of approx. 16-32mm when used with a Canon digital SLR camera makes it a very powerful tool for both indoor and landscape photography.
DC lenses are exclusively designed for digital SLR cameras. The image circle (rear of lens) is made to match the smaller dimensions used for the image sensor on digital cameras. As a result, these lenses are also more compact and lightweight, and are better matched to digital SLR cameras.
- EX lens series denotes excellence of engineering and new technology
- Correction for various types of aberration provided by three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass element and two aspherical lenses
- Equipped with the silent, responsive and high speed Hyper Sonic Motor and provides fulltime manual focus override
- Minimum focusing distance of 9.4″ (24 cm) at all focal lengths
- The IF (Internal Focusing) design offers smooth and fast autofocus and non-rotating filter attachment