Focus was extremely fast when used in combination with the Canon EOS 1D-X, with AF tracking enabled to keep track of the high speed planes at the airfield.
ephotozine’s post comes with more samples, and a set of pictures of the lens.
- High-Performance Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Canon EF Mount
- Aperture Range f/4-32
- Built-in 1.4x Extender
- Three-Mode Optical Image Stabilization
- Ring USM Autofocus & Internal Focusing System
- Power Focus Mode for Smooth Focus Shift
- One Fluorite and Four UD Lens Elements
- Fluorine Front & Rear Lens Coating
- Highly Resistant to Dust and Water