Today Canon announced 5 new PIXMA printers, the most interesting (imo) being the WiFi-enabled PIXMA ip8750 photo printer, which handles formats up to A3, uses a six-ink system and produces an A3 print in approximately two minutes.
Enjoy stunning quality photos up to A3+ with this premium 6 single ink printer. Print wirelessly around the home including from smartphones, tablets and Wi-Fi cameras. Ideal for photo enthusiasts.
- Premium A3+ printer with wireless connectivity for photo enthusiasts
- 6-colour system includes grey ink for exceptional colour and mono prints
- Efficient individually replaceable single ink tanks and optional XL inks
- Printing from smartphones and tablets with PIXMA Printing Solutions app
- Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and Wireless PictBridge support
Canon UK press release:
|United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, 21 January 2014 – Canon today bolsters its range of PIXMA single and multifunction printers with the launch of five new models – PIXMA iP8750, iX6850, MX475, MX535, and iP2850. The devices update Canon’s home and office line-up, as well as introduce two new A3+ single-function printers for those with more advanced printing needs. Stylish and easy-to-use, Canon’s range of PIXMA printers has been designed to support users seeking a range of printing options, including photolab quality prints and business documents.|