The update supports the Canon G1 X Mark II, and the following third party lenses for Canon: Sigma 50m F1.4 DG HSM, Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM, Tamron 16-300mm F3.5-6.3 Dill VC PZD MACRO.
Bugs fixed in Lightroom 5.5:
- Improved responsiveness in Develop module while Lightroom mobile sync is occurring.
- Custom Develop module default settings were not syncing correctly to Lightroom mobile.
- Initial rendition in Develop would sometimes appear posterized.
- Undo function failed and applied a preset instead.
- Scaling looked inaccurate when scaling to 200% in Windows.
- Manual slideshows sometimes did not advance to the next slide as expected.
- Aspect ratio changed when modifying the crop rectangle and when rotating the crop
- Image flips between portrait and landscape after switching orientation while shooting tethered with Leica S cameras.
- Fixed issue with Fujifilm X-T1 raw images appearing too bright at high ISO settings when using Dynamic Range 200% and 400%. Unfortunately, this fix may affect the appearance of existing images captured with this combination of settings. It is recommended that you (1) purge the Camera Raw cache via the Preferences dialog, and (2) review images shot at ISO settings higher than 1600 for unexpected brightness changes.
- Fixed image quality issue (noisy result) when applying spot healing to floating-point (HDR) images.
- Fixed issue with reading lossless compressed Nikon raw files (NEF files) from the camera models listed below. Previously, some images could be read but would appear as random noise, whereas attempting to open others would result in an error dialog. You will need to purge your Camera Raw cache via the Preferences dialog.