Top rated plus eBay seller getitdigital (>42000 ratings, 99.5% positive) once again has a good Canon EOS 6D deal going on. Canon’s entry-level full-frame, GPS and WiFi-enabled EOS 6D is on sale for $1,619.99 (click here). You get the bonus items you see in the picture above. I guess the “no name” memory cards are pretty useless. However, the price is a bargain if compared to the regular $1899 you would pay otherwise.
The Canon EOS 70D is going to be announced tonight, one important online seller already has the product page ready. The latest rumor that surfaced, says the Canon EOS 70D, which has a newly developed 20MP sensor, will set a new benchmark in high ISO performance. Northlight Images reports that “the performance at 25600 […] is a great jump over extended ISO on the current 18MP sensors“.
In the meantime, the Canon EOS 60D had a concrete price drop.
DigiReview is a cool app by Ethan Le for Android devices, which gives you a comprehensive guide to all DSLR, MILC and lenses that work with Canon mounts (among others). Moreover, the most important review sites are featured, so you can check reviews and comments about the gear you are looking out. And, last but not least, the most relevant rumours sites are also featured. That’s to say that Canon Watch news can be read from inside the app. There is a free, ad-supported version of the app, and the ad-free version that will set you back for just $0.99.
Adoramacamera on eBay (176019 ratings, 99.8% positive) has the still excellent Canon Rebel T4i (EOS 650D in EU) with the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II lens on sale for just $599 (click here). Adoramacamera is an authorised Canon dealer and as such delivers a Canon USA warranty. Shipping is free, limited stock.
Online retailer DigitalRev already has a Canon EOS 70D section in their menu (see pic above). The link is active and leads to an empty page (see pic below). The main specs of the EOS 70D have leaked a few days ago. The announcement of the Canon EOS 70D is expected for July 2nd. The specs are:
- 20.2mp CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5+
- 19pt AF System (All Cross Type)
- Built-in WiFi
- 3″ Vari-Angle Touch Screen LCD
- ISO 12,800 Maximum
- Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus
- Full HD Video
- Multiexposure Mode
- LP-E6 Battery
Sorry for posting two deals one short after the other, but the price of this deal won’t last long, so I thought you would appreciate (at least those who get it in time).
Another very good deal on eBay: Top rated plus eBay seller getitdigital (>42000 ratings, 99.5% positive) has the Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens on sale for just $699.99 (click here). USA warranty, free shipping, and limited stock. A real bargain.
- Is used as a phase difference detection element is divided into two each photodiode sensor on Dual Pixel CMOS AF.
- Possible to focus only on the image plane phase difference AF.
- It is one pixel in the sum of both for the two split normally. Phase difference detection is possible over the entire surface on the hardware because it is the same structure as full, but the periphery truncate the frame-like reliability of the information because the fall large influence of aberrations of the lens.
- Are not used for the time being in Kiss series computational load is large, because of the high cost still.
- I do not extend to the phase difference AF traditional, but it supposed to be a farewell to the live view slow in terms of speed.
- There is also a mode similar to the hybrid CMOS AF used in combination with contrast AF lens for the old.