Recsea announced an underwater housing for the EOS 7D Mark II, the Recsea RDH-C7DMkII will cost $2,880 without and $3,260 with fixed dual grip.
Press release (via Dive Photo Guide):
Recsea announces CANON EOS 7D Mark II UW Housing RDH-C7DMkII
- Compact and durable, CNC precision machined corrosion-resistant aluminum housing.
- Lightweight, ergonomically designed.
- Housing Maximum Operating Depth (MOD) of 100 meters (328 feet), depending on Lens Port.
- Shutter Trigger.
- Built-in Camera Fixing Plate.
- Airlock Vacuum Valve.
- Rear Control Dial with push button function.
- RECSEA original Secure-Latch locking system for easy opening and closing.
- Dual Housing Port to Lens Port O-ring system.
- Quality silicone O-ring with wider Back Cover contact surface for added protection at greater depths.
- Complete camera function control.
- Wide variety of optional Lens Ports, Focus and Zoom Gears, and other supported options.
- Compatible Camera: CANON EOS 7D Mark II.
- Maximum Depth: 100 meters (328 feet).
Main Body and Back Cover: Corrosion-resistant Aluminum Alloy, Anodized Lever. Buttons, Dials: POM, PC. Flash, LCD Windows: Hard Coat Acrylic Flash Window Diffuser: Polycarbonate (POM). Screws, Springs, Shafts: Stainless Steel, Galvanized
W201mm x D116mm x H162mm (Housing only).
1.860kg (Land / Housing only)
2.433kg (Land / Housing w/Aluminum Fixed Dual Grip)
2.206kg (Land / Housing w/POM Fixed Dual Grip)
Standard Color: Gun Metallic Zero-VOC Enamel Coating.
Hand Strap, Strobe Mask/External Strobe Connection Mount and Screws x 2, Housing Port Cover, Reserve O-rings (1 Main Body and 1 Housing Port), O-ring Removal Pick, O-ring Grease