Update: the deal expired yesterday.
We are excited to offer an exclusive deal for Canon Watch readers, kindly sponsored by Adorama.
For limited time you can get the awesome Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM “Art” lens for $719 using coupon code CWLENSADRM (click here). That’s $80 off the regular price. The offer will expire sunday night at 11:59pm EST (May 17).
- This lens is part of Sigma’s Art line; deeming it well-suited to creative image making due to its large, constant f/1.8 maximum aperture and ability to produce aesthetic bokeh by way of a nine-blade circular diaphragm
- One aspherical lens element, as well as the incorporation of SLD glass, help to minimize the appearance of distortions and aberrations throughout the zoom range and provide clear imagery with enhanced sharpness
- The Hyper Sonic Motor provides fast, quiet and smooth auto focusing that is well-suited for use with video applications. This AF motor can also be manually overridden at any time by rotating the focusing ring, giving you the ability to fine-tune image sharpness through manual focusing
- Constructed using a TSC compound material, this lens is lightweight while also exhibiting notable durability and resistance to environmental changes
- An internal focusing and zooming mechanism helps to maintain a consistent overall lens length and a non-rotating front ring facilitates more efficient use of circular polarizers
- Compatible with Sigma’s USB Dock and Sigma Optimization Pro software for fine-tuning your lens’ performance, updating its firmware and better suiting it to your needs
- Focal Length: 18 – 35 mm (comparable 35mm Focal Length: 28.8 – 56mm)
- Aperture: Maximum: f/1.8, Minimum: f/16
- Angle of View: 73.8deg. – 42.2deg.
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11″ (27.94 cm)
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:4.3
- Groups/Elements: 12/17
- Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Image Stabilization: No
- Autofocus: Yes
- Filter Thread: Front: 72 mm
- Dimensions (Dell): Approx. 3.07×4.76″ / 7.79×12.09 cm
- Weight: 1.78 lbs / 0.80 kg