Adorama has a bunch of Canon EOS 70D deals that are hard to beat. You get $350 mail-in rebates (instructions) on each of the bundles. The offer lasts until Sunday, July 19. All three bundles come with:
- Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Professional Photo Inkjet Printer
- Canon SG-201 Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, 13×19″, 50 Sheets
- Lowepro Nova Sport 17L AW Shoulder Bag, Slate Gray
Three EOS 70D bundles are on offer, all with the bonus items listed above:
- Canon EOS 70D Body Bundle on sale for $649.99 after $350 MIR:
- Canon EOS 70D with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens on sale for $749.99 after $350 MIR.
- Canon EOS 70D with EF-S 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens on sale for $949.99 after $350 MIR.
If you are comfortable with mail-in rebates, then these prices are hard to beat.
- Canon EOS 70D Digital Camera Body
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Standard AutoFocus Lens – USA Warranty ($125.00 Value)
- Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Professional Photo Inkjet Printer, 4800×2400 Resolution, WiFi, 13×19″ Max Paper Size ($298.00 Value)
- Canon SG-201 Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, 13×19″, 50 Sheets ($38.41 Value)
- Lowepro Nova Sport 17L AW Shoulder Bag for DSLR with Attached Lens, Slate Gray ($59.95 Value)
- Corel Digital Creativity Suite ($199.00 Value)
Description after the break
Did you ever experience an error on your DSLR? Well, get ready to meet a guy who solves these problems with crude violence.
You have first to listen to some weirdness the guy speaks out, so jump to mark 4:55 of the video to see how some people likes to cope with camera errors.
The camera getting destroyed is a Canon EOS 70D. I own a 70D, took it everywhere, from deserts to glaciers, I used it in the tropics under the rain, and in many more difficult situations. I am normally not very caring about my gear. It’s gear and is has to do the job. Well, I never, never, experienced an error on my trusty EOS 70D. Before being tempted to destory your EOS 70D, have a look what others make with this fantastic camera (see here too).
A picture of the destroyed EOS 70D was later posted on Instagram, with the caption: “movie recording has stopped automatically” – worst bug ever, the camera had to be destroyed“. Oh, dude, take it easy next time. And why destroy the lens too?
Should I say “enjoy the video”? No, just watch it