Canon EOS 7D Mark II at a glance:
- 10fps full resolution continuous shooting with selectable burst speeds and silent shutter mode.
- 65-point all cross-type AF system with iTR, AI Servo AF III, AF Configuration tool and AF area selection lever.
- 20.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor with ISO 100-16,000 sensitivity, expandable to ISO 25,600 (H1) and 51,200 (H2).
- 150k pixel RGB+IR metering sensor with flicker detection.
- 100% magnification Intelligent Viewfinder II with electronic overlay, customisable information display and electronic level.
- Full HD 50p (PAL) 60p (NTSC) fps with Dual Pixel CMOS AF (at 30p) with manual adjustment of AF speed and tracking sensitivity.
- MP4 encoding for quick and easy sharing and file transfer.
- Uncompressed (4:2:2) HDMI output with sound.
- Improved weather resistance.
- CF and SD dual memory card slots.
- GPS with in-built digital compass.
- Peripheral illumination, chromatic aberration, real-time distortion correction during live view shooting.
- Multiple exposure mode.
- ‘SuperSpeed’ USB 3.0 for high-speed tethering and image/movie transfer.
- 200,000 shutter cycle life.
- Interchangeable focusing screens.
- Exposure compensation +/- 5 stops.
- Integrated Speedlite Transmitter.
Top Rated Plus seller Electronics Valley on eBay (99.6% positive ratings) has the Canon EOS 7D Mark II on sale at $1,149. Compare at $1,499. Free shipping the US. Please note: this is an import model, 1 year seller warranty.