This deal is for today only! B&H Photo has Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 and Premiere Elements 15, DVD edition, on sale at $69.95. That’s $80 off the regular price.
Adobe released Lightroom CC 2015.10.1/6.10.1 and Camera Raw 9.10.1 for immediate download. Support for Sony and Fuji gear has been added, some bugs fixed.
Canon pertinent changes in LR CC 2015.10 (same Canon support in Camera Raw 9.10):
The goal of this release is to provide additional camera raw support, lens profile support and address bugs that were introduced in previous releases of Lightroom.
Today, we also released versions of Lr for iOS and Android that provide updated camera support. Check them out here.
New Camera Support in Lightroom CC 2015.10 / 6.10:
Canon EOS M6
Canon EOS Digital Rebel T7i (EOS 800D, EOS Kiss X9i)
Canon EOS 77D (EOS 9000D)
Support for new Canon mount lenses was also added.
At a glance:
- Dedicated Photo Editing Suite
- Subscription to Photoshop and Lightroom
- Tools to Organize, Edit, Enhance & Share
- Constant and Automatic Feature Updates
- Up-to-Date Camera Support
- Extensive Library of How-To Videos
- Cloud-Based Storage for Multiple Devices
- Sync to Photoshop Mix & Lightroom Mobile
- For Mac and Windows Operating Systems
Many of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals are still live. Click here to see all listings.
Adobe released updates to Lightroom 6.
Lightroom CC (2015.7) and Lightroom 6.7 are now available. The goal of this release is to provide additional camera raw support and lens profile support, and to address bugs that were introduced in previous releases of Lightroom.
Please note that this version of Lightroom contains compatibility fixes for macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and also requires macOS 10.10 and greater.
We recommend you update to Lightroom CC (2015.7) and Lightroom 6.7 prior to updating to macOS 10.12 (Sierra).
Publish to Adobe Stock Contributor Site
You can now submit images directly from Lightroom CC to the brand new Adobe Stock Contributor Site using the included Adobe Stock Publish Service. By contributing to Adobe Stock, you have the opportunity to showcase your work to millions of customers directly inside Creative Cloud applications.
Updates to “All Synced Photos”
We’ve made it easier to access your Lightroom CC images on the go with Lightroom for mobile and Lightroom for web.
You can now drag images directly to the “All Synced Photographs” collection in the Catalog panel. By doing so, the image syncs with the Creative Cloud, and ensures that you’ll be able to edit, organize, or share the photo on the go with Lightroom across your devices.
Smart Previews for Faster Performance
You’ve always been able to use Smart Previews in the Develop Module as a way to edit photos without having access to the original images on disk. Astute customers reported faster performance in the Develop Module when using Smart Previews and keeping their original images disconnected from their computer. Now, you can set a Preference in the Performance tab so that Lightroom will always use Smart Previews in the Develop Module, if they are available, even when the original files are also available.
To do so,
- Choose Edit > Preferences.
- In the Preferences dialog, select the Performance tab.
- In the Develop section, select Use Smart Previews Instead Of Originals For Image Editing.
- Click OK and then restart Lightroom.
New Camera Support in Lightroom CC (2015.7) / 6.7
- Apple iPad Pro 9.7″ (wifi and cellular)
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus
- Apple iPhone 6s
- Apple iPhone 7
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Apple iPhone SE
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV*
- Casio EX-ZR4000 (EX-ZR5000)
- GoPro HERO5 Black
- Hasselblad H6D-100c
- Nikon D3400
- Panasonic DMC-G8 (DMC-G80, DMC-G81, DMC-G85)
- Panasonic DMC-LX9 (DMC-LX10, DMC-LX15)
*Please note that we support the import and editing of jpegs, raw files and dual pixel raw files from this camera model. We do not support any specific dual pixel raw functionality. If you are planning to use Dual Pixel raw files, please read Limitations with Canon Dual Pixel raw files in Camera Raw and Lightroom.
**We added new versions of Adobe Standard color profiles for the Canon EOS 5DS and Canon EOS 5DS R cameras. These versions are denoted as V2, and the v2 profiles have lower contrast than the original Adobe Standard (v1) camera profiles.
New Tethered Shooting Support in Lightroom CC (2015.7) / 6.7
- Nikon D5
- Nikon D500
New Lens Profile Support in Lightroom CC (2015.7) / 6.7 (note: only Canon mount lens listed, click here for full list)
|Canon EF||Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM +2.0x|
|Canon EF||Rokinon 8mm f/3.5 UMC Fish-Eye CS|
|Canon EF||Rokinon 8mm f/3.5 UMC Fish-Eye CS II|
|Canon EF||Samyang 8mm f/3.5 UMC Fish-Eye CS|
|Canon EF||Samyang 8mm f/3.5 UMC Fish-Eye CS II|
|Canon EF||Venus Optics Laowa 105mm f2 (T3.2) Smooth Trans Focus|
Customer reported issues resolved
- Selected Published Folder or Collection is not deselected if a folder is selected
- Adjustment brush stops working after deleting photo
- Collections with counts greater than 5 digits are truncated
- Exporting with a watermark changes white point.
- White Balance Loupe displays incorrect RGB values
- Error message about not being able to import photos when in fact the issue is due to the destination folder is read only
- Fuji E X2 file imported as DNG is unreadable “The File Appears to be unsupported or damaged”
- Keyword suggestion for a word having &(ampersand) is incorrect
- Vignette correction for Zeiss Batis 25mm f2 too aggressive
- Improved performance when using the Temperature and Tint slides for adjusting White Balance
- Fixed issue where Panorama merge failed when using source files from a Leica M Monochrom (Typ 246)
- Fixed issue where the SIGMA 10-20mm F3.5 EX DC HSM lens for Pentax mount was not being auto recognized
Please select Help > Updates to use the update mechanism in the Creative Cloud app.
Will Adobe support Dual Pixel RAW files of the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV? This was a big question soon after we learned that the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV would have this killer feature named Dual Pixel RAW.
“We’re working on it,” Adobe spokesman Roman Skuratovskiy said Thursday. He declined to say when Adobe would add the update to Lightroom and its cousin, Photoshop, though.
If you want to learn more about the innovative Dual Pixel RAW and what it can do, have a look at this article by CDLC, or watch the short video below.[via C|net]
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV pre-orders links
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV body
UK – £3,599 – Park Cameras
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV with 24-105mm f/4L IS II lens
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV with 24-70mm IS USM Lens
Battery Grip for 5D Mark IV (BG-E20)
UK – £329.99 – Park Cameras
Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Lens
UK – £2,349 – Park Cameras
Germany – WEX Cameras
Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM
UK – £1,129 – Park Cameras
Germany – WEX Cameras
Canon W-E1 WiFi adapter
UK – Park Cameras