Tamron press release:
Tamron Co., Ltd. (President & CEO: Shiro Ajisaka; Headquarters: Saitama City), a leading manufacturer of optics for diverse applications, announces launch in the Japanese market of “18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD (Model B008TS),” now equipped with fluorine coating and with its external design renovated from “18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD (Model B008),” launched in 2010 as a high-power zoom lens exclusively for APS-C format digital SLR cameras.
- External design renovated
- The zoom ring and focus ring using linear-based grid patterns and the brand ring in tungsten silver create an external design with a high-grade feel.
- Equipped with fluorine coating to improve user-friendliness for the lens
- The front surface of the lens element is coated with a protective fluorine compound that is water- and oil-repellant. The lens surface is easier to wipe clean and is less vulnerable to the damaging effects of dirt, dust, moisture and fingerprints.
|Angle of View(diagonal)
||16 elements in 13 groups
|Minimum Object Distance
|Maximum Magnification Ratio
||for Canon 90.5mm (3.6 in)
for Nikon 88mm (3.5 in)
||for Canon and Nikon 450g(15.9 oz)
||Lens hood, Lens caps
- Specifications, appearance, functionality, etc. are subject to change without prior notice.
- * Length is the distance from the front tip of the lens to the lens mount face.