Canon got themselves a Fujitsu FX1000 Supercomputer System. Press release: Fujitsu to Deliver New FX1000…
We have a list of possible specs for the upcoming Canon Rebel SL2 (EOS 200D in EU, most likely). As usual take everything with a grain of salt.
- 24megapixels, same sensor as 750D
- up-tiltable LCD, it doesn’t tilt down
- Even smaller than SL1
- Wireless battery charging, old charger still supplied and works as before
- Autofocus system the same
- More colors available
- Lower price than the introduction price of SL1
- New battery type
Moreover, the source said that the Rebel SL2 “has a feature to show the current focal length of a zoom lens on the LCD (works for nonzooms too) as long as it’s an EF-S or EF lens that can report this data electronically“. It’s interesting to note that the Rebel SL2 coukd be smaller even than the SL1 (world’s smallest DSLR).
I was expecting the Rebel Sl2/EOS 200D for the end of August but nope. I am pretty sure Canon will announce it in time for the X-Mas business.
If you want let, me know what you think.