Only for today and tomorrow you can save $120 on Capture One Pro 22 at B&H Photo.
At a glance:
- Image Processing and Raw File Conversion
- New: Panorama Stitching / HDR Merging
- New: Wireless Tethering / Auto Rotate
- Basic Color Editor, Scrolling Tools
- Layered Workflow and Annotations
- Luminosity, Gradient, and Radial Masks
- Catalogs and Sessions, DNG File Support
- Third-Party Plug-In Support
- Over 500 Cameras & Raw Files Supported
- Mac and Windows Compatible
Get Capture One Pro 22 on sale at $179 (download version). Compare at $299. Expires April 11, 2022.
More selected deals:
- USA: Canon USA | B&H Photo | Adorama | Amazon US
- Germany: Amazon Germany | Calumet Photo | Canon Germany
- UK: Amazon UK | Canon UK
- Refurbished lenses and DSLRs at Canon Store (best deals might be found here)
Capture One Pro 22 description:
Capture One Pro 22 is an advanced and comprehensive photo workflow tool suiting a variety of applications from photo editing to tethering to asset management and organization needs. Version 22 adds four key new features, while the previous version saw updates to core editing tools, including a Basic Color Editor, for a more streamlined and faster editing workflow. A dedicated High Dynamic Range function helps to achieve improved shadow and highlight response, while enhanced Noise Reduction affords cleaner, clearer results for working with imagery shot at high ISO values. Faster editing is possible with a scrollable interface along with a “switch to next” function for quicker culling and sorting of files. Capture One supports DNG files, features keyboard shortcuts, and lets you copy both layers and masks between files.
Capture One offers a vast set of editing and production features, including the ability to work with either Catalogs or Sessions types of organization, configurable and sortable keywords, compatibility with more than 500 individual cameras and raw file types, and rich metadata editing capabilities. For fine-tuned editing, a range of curves and color tools can be used in both global and local methods. You can also work with full raw color data. When saving files for the web, a refined re-scaling engine works to maintain the original file’s sharpness and clarity at smaller resized resolutions. Additionally, benefitting photographers working among a team or with other editors, both Catalogs and Sessions can also be exported as convenient EIP files for simplified sharing of imagery.