Here is a Canon EOS R Mark II rumor. The EOS R Mark II would be the followup of Canon’s first full frame mirrorless camera, the EOS R.
It’s suggested that the Canon EOS R Mark II is already undergoing field testing by a selected group of Canon photographers.
The Canon EOS R Mark II might be announced ahead of Photokina 2020 (May 2010). It’s rumored the EOS R Mark II will have similar ergonomics as the also upcoming Canon EOS Rs (the high resolution EOS R, rumored to get announced February 2020 and to feature IBIS).
So far no specifications have leaked but be assured that the next Canon EOS R Mark II rumor will follow soon. Please note that there is also a pro-oriented EOS R model that’s rumored.
So far, only this preliminary specification list for the high resolution EOS R body surfaced over the web:
- 75mp full-frame CMOS
- Sensor “focused on the dynamic range”
- Frames per second “… Sounded similar to the EOS R”
- DIGIC 9
- Dual Card Slots
- Joystick the same as the EOS-1D X Mark III
- Larger and higher resolution EVF than the EOS R
- Fully articulating LCD screen
- Fully weather-sealed
- Similar ergonomics as the EOS R (No touch bar)
All Canon rumors are listed here.
Source: Canon Rumors