Tamron 70-210mm f/4 DI VC USD at a glance:
- Constant F/4 maximum aperture
- Best-in-class 1:3.1 maximum magnification ratio and 37.4″ MOD
- High-speed Dual MPU (Micro-Processing Unit)
- Outstanding 4-stop VC Image Stabilization
- USD AF system provides excellent responsiveness and fast, precise focusing
- Fluorine Coating and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Compatible with Tamron teleconverters
- Compatible with TAMRON TAP-in Console
- Optional tripod mount compatible with Arca-Swiss style quick release plates
The Tamron 70-210mm f/4 DI VC USD is ready for pre-order at $799: Adorama | B&H Photo.
Tamron press release:
New F/4 telephoto zoom lens featuring superb optical performance and a lightweight and compact body for easy portability
70-210mm F/4 Di VC USD (Model A034)
February 22,2018, Commack, New York— Tamron announces the launch of the 70-210mm F/4 Di VC USD (Model A034), a compact telephoto zoom lens for full-frame DSLR cameras. Model A034 provides superb optical performance throughout the entire zoom range and features a maximum magnification ratio of 1:3.1, the highest in its class.* The design includes an internal zoom mechanism that provides solid mechanical construction and stable, reliable operation. Model A034 also employs a Dual MPU (Micro-Processing Unit) design, which enables high-speed and high-accuracy AF performance as well as powerful VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization for flexible and versatile use in various situations. For dependable outdoor use, the new telephoto zoom is equipped with Fluorine Coating and Moisture-Resistant Construction. The lens will be available in Canon and Nikon mounts in April at $799.00.
*Among 70-200mm F/4 class interchangeable lenses for full-frame DSLR cameras (as of January 2018: Tamron)