Sony RX10 IV at a glance:
- 20.1MP 1″ Exmor RS BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* f/2.4-4 Zoom Lens
- 24-600mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Tru-Finder EVF
- 3.0″ 1.44m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K30 Video, Full HD 1080p at 960 fps
- Fast Hybrid AF System with 315 Points
- ISO 12800 and 24 fps Continuous Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
Pre-order: B&H Photo
Sony press release:
Sony’s New RX10 IV Combines Lightning Fast AF and 24 fps Continuous Shooting with Versatile 24-600mm F2.4-F4 Zoom Lens
- World’s Fastest[i] AF Speed of 0.03 seconds[ii], 24 fps[iii] Continuous Shooting with full AF/AE tracking
- 315 focal-plane phase-detection AF points covering approx. 65% of the frame
- ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar T* 24-600mm[iv] F2.4-F4 Large Aperture, High Magnification Zoom Lens
- 4K[v] Movie Recording with full pixel readout without pixel binning
Sony today announced the new flagship model in its acclaimed Cyber-shot® RX10 series, the RX10 IV (model DSC-RX10M4).
Featuring the world’s fastesti AF acquisition time of 0.03 secondsii and up to 24 fps continuous shootingiii with full AF/AE tracking, 315 phase-detection AF points that rivals those the fastest professional interchangeable lens cameras and an exceptionally versatile 24-600mmiv F2.4-F4 ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar T* lens, the new RX10 IV model delivers an unmatched combination of mobility and speed for imaging enthusiasts and professionals looking for the ultimate ‘all-in-one’ solution.
The impressive RX10 IV camera is equipped with a latest 1.0-type 20.1 MP[vi] Exmor RS CMOS stacked image sensor with DRAM chip along with a powerful BIONZ X™ image processor and front-end LSI. These key components all work together to maximise overall speed of operation and performance, ultimately ensuring the highest possible image and video quality throughout the entire range of the 24-600mmiv lens.