Adoramacamera on eBay (176019 ratings, 99.8% positive) has the still excellent Canon Rebel T4i (EOS 650D in EU) with the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II lens on sale for just $599 (click here). Adoramacamera is an authorised Canon dealer and as such delivers a Canon USA warranty. Shipping is free, limited stock.
You are browsing the archive for June 2013 - CanonWatch.
Online retailer DigitalRev already has a Canon EOS 70D section in their menu (see pic above). The link is active and leads to an empty page (see pic below). The main specs of the EOS 70D have leaked a few days ago. The announcement of the Canon EOS 70D is expected for July 2nd. The specs are:
- 20.2mp CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5+
- 19pt AF System (All Cross Type)
- Built-in WiFi
- 3″ Vari-Angle Touch Screen LCD
- ISO 12,800 Maximum
- Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus
- Full HD Video
- Multiexposure Mode
- LP-E6 Battery
Sorry for posting two deals one short after the other, but the price of this deal won’t last long, so I thought you would appreciate (at least those who get it in time).
Another very good deal on eBay: Top rated plus eBay seller getitdigital (>42000 ratings, 99.5% positive) has the Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens on sale for just $699.99 (click here). USA warranty, free shipping, and limited stock. A real bargain.
- Is used as a phase difference detection element is divided into two each photodiode sensor on Dual Pixel CMOS AF.
- Possible to focus only on the image plane phase difference AF.
- It is one pixel in the sum of both for the two split normally. Phase difference detection is possible over the entire surface on the hardware because it is the same structure as full, but the periphery truncate the frame-like reliability of the information because the fall large influence of aberrations of the lens.
- Are not used for the time being in Kiss series computational load is large, because of the high cost still.
- I do not extend to the phase difference AF traditional, but it supposed to be a farewell to the live view slow in terms of speed.
- There is also a mode similar to the hybrid CMOS AF used in combination with contrast AF lens for the old.
- 12.1MP High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- 20x Optical Zoom Lens
- 35mm Focal Length Equivalent: 25-500mm
- 3.0″ LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Capture at 60fps
- Built-in Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Intelligent Optical Image Stabilization
- Hybrid Auto Mode
- GPS Tracker
DigitalCamera Review liked the 20x zoom of the PowerShot SX 280 HS, and the excellent low noise levels (due to Canon’s conservative approach concerning sensor resolution). In the conclusion DigitalCamera Review writes:
The SX280 HS is a compact, well designed, sturdy, and easy to use point and shoot digital camera with a 20x zoom. Compared to its competition, the biggest difference would seem to be in the resolution arena with Canon sticking with a reasonable 12-megapixels.
The SX280 HS’s lower resolution sensor should record noticeably lower noise levels than its rivals [...]
Great deal by eBay seller bigvalueinc: The full-frame, and WiFi and GPS enabled, Canon EOS 6D with the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS lens is on sale for $2,139.99 (click here). New item, never opened. Free shipping.