Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II at a glance:
- L-series wide-angle single focus lens introduces Canon’s newly-developed optical element, BR Optics, which helps produce impressively high quality images by helping to maximize performance and reduce chromatic aberration.
- Two aspheric lenses and one UD lens help provide a high level of image quality.
- Improved durability for use in harsh environments helps ensure reliability and dependability.
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) helps significantly reduce lens ghosting and flare.
- Shortest minimum focusing distance in its class (0.28m) and increased maximum magnification (0.21x) help expand the range of expression, especially when capturing close-up subjects.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.
- High-grade design for optimum operability with a luxurious feel.
The Canon Direct Store has refurbished Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II on sale at $1439. Compare at $1699. Free shipping and 1 year Canon USA warranty.
More listings at Canon Store: