Here is a Canon RF 100-500mm review. The recently announced Canon RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1L IS…
Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L at a glance:
- L-series ultra-wide zoom lens with an impressive 11mm starting focal length
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 11–24mm f/4, Closest Focusing Distance : 11 in. / 0.28m
- New optical design and the use of one Super UD element and one UD lens element
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC), Inner focusing, ring USM, a high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode
Camera Labs reviewed the Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L lens, one of Canon’s optical masterpieces.
From the conclusion:
What makes the EF 11-24mm f4L USM really special is not just the range but the optical quality. It manages to deliver these massive views with impressively low distortion – so much so that if you’re careful to keep the camera level, you’ll enjoy perfectly straight lines and square geometry across the frame. Even better, details are crisp and well-defined across the frame and into the corners at all focal lengths and even at maximum apertures.[…] The results are spectacularly sharp and well-corrected sharp even when mounted on Canon’s highest resolution bodies – or indeed adapted to Sony’s best mirrorless cameras.
The EF 11-24mm f/4L is no budget lens, though. All this optical awesomeness comes at a price, $2,699.