Here is a Canon EOS R50 review. The EOS R50 is one of the more…
- […] it’s clear that the 200-400mm is exceptionally good
- On full frame it’s near-flawless, and there’s practically no perceptible sharpness penalty for using the extender
- AF with static subjects is very fast and extremely accurate
- […] unique among top-end super-telephoto zooms
- […] absolutely stellar optics and innovative design earn the lens our top award
The EF 200-400mm f/4l IS 1.4x got dpreview’s Gold Award. DxOMark says about the EF 200-400mm f/4L IS 1.4x:
[…] the Canon 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4X offers image quality that’s close to the best in class, along with the convenience and versatility that’s otherwise lacking with those fixed focal length equivalents.