Here is a mirrorless comparison with high resolution cameras. Canon vs Sony vs Nikon vs…
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II at a glance:
- 20.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 6+ Image Processors
- 3.2″ 1.62m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- DCI 4K Video at 60 fps, 8.8MP Still Grab
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF II
- Native ISO 51200, Expanded to ISO 409600
- 14 fps Shooting, 16 fps in Live View
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
DPReview published their Canon EOS-1D X Mark II review, Canon’s new flagship DSLR. There is a lot the reviewer have to say about this “borderline-indestructible” camera. From the conclusion:
The EOS 1D X Mark II is a worthy successor to Canon’s 1D series of professional cameras. It gains an improved AF system with greater coverage, significantly improved dynamic range, and a virtually limitless Raw buffer when shooting with CFast cards. Additionally, the camera now includes top notch 4K video with beautiful color straight out of the camera. When combined with Canon’s class leading dual-pixel AF system for video, it’s easy to get great video without being an expert. This is a camera that sports, action, and event photographers will love.
About image quality:
Canon has been making strides in its sensor technology, resulting in markedly increased dynamic range at low ISO values compared to its predecessor
Guess this is what you expect from Canon’s top of the line DSLR, which btw sells at $5,999, and that isn’t exactly anyones budget.