Here is a mirrorless comparison with high resolution cameras. Canon vs Sony vs Nikon vs…
At a glance:
- 30.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
- 3.2″ 1.62m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- DCI 4K Video at 30 fps; 8.8MP Still Grab
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- Native ISO 32000, Expanded to ISO 102400
- Dual Pixel RAW; AF Area Select Button
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- 7 fps Shooting; CF & SD Card Slots
- Built-In GPS and Wi-Fi with NFC
In this video reviewer and photographer Dustin Abbott takes a nuanced look at the various video features and the strengths/weaknesses of the video side of the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV.
Images and sample pictures shot whit the EOS 5D Mark IV are here.