Here is a mirrorless comparison with high resolution cameras. Canon vs Sony vs Nikon vs…
Canon Asia posted a four part interview with the developers of Canon’s latest APS-C flagship, the EOS 7D Mark II. Also, don’t miss the short clip above, it shows the EOS 7D Mark II in various dissection animations.
Q: Does the body have a dust- and moisture-resistant structure?
A: Yes, the body is designed with considerations given to its dust- and moisture-resistance. In response to feedback on the design of the EOS 7D, dust- and moisture-resistance is about four times stronger on the EOS 7D Mark II, with enhancements made to many parts of the body, including the strap mount and battery compartment cover.
- A: Shutter Charge Motor Unit
- B: Bounce Prevention Mechanism for Sub Mirror
- C: Main Mirror
- D: Mass Damper for Sub Mirror
- E: Bounce Prevention Mechanism for Main Mirror
- F: Drive Lever Unit for Main Mirror
- G: Mirror Drive Motor Unit
In Germany Wex Photographie is accepting pre-orders for the EOS 7D Mark II (€1,699). The new EOS 7D Mark II can be pre-ordered also in the USA. Shipment is expected for November 2014 and orders will ship on a first come first served basis:
- 7D Mark II 18-135mm IS STM KIT – $2,149 – Adorama | B&H Photo | Amazon
- 7D Mark II body only – $1,799 – Adorama | B&H Photo | Amazon
World-wide pre-order links after the break
Canon EOS 7D Mark II pre-order links:
America: B&H Photo, Adorama, Amazon USA, Amazon CA, KEH Camera, BestBuy, Canon CA, Canon USA
Europe & UK: Amazon DE, Amazon UK, Amazon FR, Amazon IT, Wex Photo Video, Park Cameras, Canon DE, Canon UK, Canon IT, Canon FR