Specialised site Photons To Photos posted their Canon EOS R8 dynamic range test results. EOS…
Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III hands-on and first impression round-up, and poll
PowerShot G1 X Mark III at a glance:
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 3x Zoom Lens, 24-72mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Built-In Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, Image Stabilizer
- ISO 25600, 9 fps Continuous Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC, Bluetooth
- Dust- and Water-Resistant Construction
Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III pre-order: B&H Photo | Adorama
Do you like the PowerShot G1 X Mark III?
- Yes, but I am not going to buy it (39%, 186 Votes)
- No, I don't like it (31%, 145 Votes)
- I don't care (17%, 80 Votes)
- Yes, and I am going to buy it (13%, 61 Votes)
Total Voters: 472
Canon eventually beefed up the company’s PowerShot flagship, featuring a lot of Canon’s APS-C tech into a small body with a fixed lens. Unfortunately, Canon thought this premium camera deserves a premium price, $1,299 is too much in my opinion.
Below you find a selection of hands-on and first impression videos. Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III sample photos are here, along with Photography Blog’s preview. EPHOTOzine’s preview. Imaging Resource’s preview.