Black Friday specials on a lot of Canon cameras and lenses at B&H Photo. The…
- EF Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 16-32mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4-5.6 to f/22
- Three Aspherical and Three SLD Elements
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor
- Internal Focus Design
- 6-Blade Diaphragm
The Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM lens offers an ultra-wide zoom solution to digital cameras, and was exclusively designed to suit the characteristics of digital SLR cameras. The super wide-angle capability of this zoom lens (equivalent range of approx. 16-32mm when used with a Canon digital SLR camera makes it a very powerful tool for both indoor and landscape photography.
DC lenses are exclusively designed for digital SLR cameras. The image circle (rear of lens) is made to match the smaller dimensions used for the image sensor on digital cameras. As a result, these lenses are also more compact and lightweight, and are better matched to digital SLR cameras.
- EX lens series denotes excellence of engineering and new technology
- Correction for various types of aberration provided by three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass element and two aspherical lenses
- Equipped with the silent, responsive and high speed Hyper Sonic Motor and provides fulltime manual focus override
- Minimum focusing distance of 9.4″ (24 cm) at all focal lengths
- The IF (Internal Focusing) design offers smooth and fast autofocus and non-rotating filter attachment