Some rather decent deals on Lexar Professional memory cards at B&H Photo, only for today…
Onl for today (8/20/20) B&H Photo has a 33% discount on the ProGrade Digital 256GB CFexpress 2.0 Type B Gold Memory Card (gen 1) memory card.
Get the ProGrade Digital 256GB CFexpress 2.0 Type B Gold Memory Card (Gen 1) on sale at $199.99. Compare at $299.99. Free shipping.
- 256GB Storage Capacity
- PCIe 3.0 Bus
- Max Read Speed: 1600 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 1000 MB/s
- Fully compliant with the CompactFlash Association 2.0 specification
- XQD host interoperable with firmware support
- Metal enclosure/encasement to endure high temperatures while providing better thermal conductivity
- Built-in thermal throttling to protect your card and its content in the event of overheating
- Designed to provide improved performance for flagship cinema, video, and photography cameras
- Optimized controllers specifically designed for use in professional-grade cameras
- Rigorous full card testing with serialized tracking of key components and manufacturing data for high quality control
- Component-level testing down to individual memory chips for greater reliability
- Refresh Pro enabled to quickly refresh card performance and monitor card health
Designed for emerging mainstream imaging applications, the 256GB CFexpress 2.0 Type B Gold Memory Card (Gen 1) from ProGrade Digital provides read speeds of up to 1600 MB/s, which helps to quickly offload content to your computer, and write speeds of up to 1000 MB/s. Additionally, the Gold’s minimum write speed is guaranteed not to drop below 350 MB/s, which allows for the uninterrupted recording of a broad range of compressed video modes, including 4K. This card is resistant to temperature extremes, shock, vibration, and X-rays, and is also backward compatible with select XQD cameras that adopt firmware to enable CFexpress.