Here is a new Canon vintage review. This time it's the glorious Canon PowerShot G1…
The video above (by Samyang Europe on Vimeo) shows footage shot with Samyang’s new 50mm T1.5 AS UMC Cine lens mounted on a Canon EOS 5D Mark III. The Samyang can be pre-ordered at Adorama and B&H Photo, the lens sells for $549.
Samyang 50mm T1.5 VDSLR ensures exceptionally smooth and aesthetic mapping for out of focus areas beyond the focal plain, producing the so called bokeh effect. Thanks to the eight-bladed aperture, the subjects located outside the depth of field are shown with extremely smooth features. This feature will be appreciated by professional filmmakers and photographers taking portrait photos.
- EF Mount Lens/Full Frame Format
- Aperture Range: T1.5 – T22
- One Aspherical, One Hybrid Asph. Element
- Manual Focus and Aperture
- Geared Focus and Aperture Control Rings
- De-Clicked Aperture Control Ring
- UMC Lens Multi-Coating
- Minimum Focus Distance of 1.5′
- Lateral Aperture and Distance Markings