You can get Capture One Pro 22 with a solid discount. At a glance: Image…
One of my favorite photo editing software got a significant update: Nik Collection 5 has been released.
- Brand new Design and User Experience for Nik Color Efex and Nik Analog Efex
- Film Grain for Nik Color Efex. Access 29 high-fidelity, color, analog, film-grain types thanks to DxO’s exclusive calibration process with the ability to alter intensity and size.
- ClearView for Nik Color Efex. Take rendering a step further by intelligently increasing local contrast while effectively suppressing distant atmospheric haze without producing pronounced halo effects.
- Create presets with (or without) Control Points. In Nik Color Efex and Nik Analog Efex users can save even more accurate and creative effects to apply in a single click on an image.
- Color Selectivity for Control Points in Nik Color Efex and Nik Analog Efex. Adjust the selectivity to apply the effects to similar hues and luminosities.
- Control Points Design and new User Experience in Nik Color Efex and Nik Analog Efex. Control Point adjustments in Nik Color Efex and Nik Analog Efex are available in the right panel under the Selective
- Adjustment category.
- The Control Point image viewer design remains unchanged but, to prevent the preview from becoming cluttered, all control point parameters are now available in the right panel of the interface for Nik Color Efex and Nik Analog Efex.
- Control Point and Control Point Group naming now lets you rename Control Points to self-
- explanatory titles on the list, e.g. Sky, Eye, Skin, etc…
- Control Points copy and paste. Control Points can be copied from one filter to another in Nik Analog
- Efex to ensure consistant localized adjustements.
- Nik Selective Tool now displays Nik Analog Efex and Nik Viveza favourite presets enabling users to select them from the Adobe Photoshop interface and streamline the over-all user experience.
- New Optical Modules available for Nik Perspective Efex
- New supported cameras (Canon EOS R3 and others)