Here is a new Canon RF 600mm f/11 Lens review. The RF 600mm f/11 and…
Samyang AF 14mm f/2.8 EF at a glance:
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Two Aspherical and Four HRI Elements
- Ultra Multi-Coating
- Autofocus, AF/MF Switch
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded, Seven-Blade Diaphragm
ePhotozine reviewed the new Samyang AF 14mm f/2.8 EF lens. The Samyang 14mm f/2.8 is for full frame Canon DSLRs, and it is the first Samyang AF lens for a Canon DSLR.
From the conclusion:
Samyang has consistently produced some excellent lenses for many years and now join the mainstream of AF lenses with equally powerful offerings.
The new AF 14mm f/2.8 EF takes us a step further. Hitherto, all the AF lenses have concentrated on the Sony A series, but now we see the first autofocus DSLR lens, for Canon. It performs well, produced superb images and is a real alternative at a very attractive price. Read the review…