The annual 5DayDeal Photography Bundle is live and available to the public for $89. And there is something we missed to tell you.
Both Skylum Luminar 2018 and Photolemur 3 are included in the bundle. This alone makes the bundle a hot deal at $89. And it gets better. Skylum already announced that you’ll be able to update Luminar 2018 to the upcoming Luminar 2019 version for free. If you get the 5DayDeal Photography Bundle you get Luminar 2018 and will be able to update it for free. Not bad, eh?
This unique bundle has been curated exclusively to help photographers save time and money, to push their technical and creative skill, and advance their career. Get the resources you need, from the industry professionals you trust, at a price you can afford instead of paying a lot of money over months and years.
Whether you’re a photographer looking to do more or a diehard professional, there’s something in this bundle for everyone — and the savings are remarkable. This bundle is a once in a lifetime collection of expert training, tutorials, eBooks, software, and digital tools for all levels of photography enthusiasts — there’s something awesome for everyone. This is your only chance to save over 97%. Learn more about the 5DayDeal bundle here.
The 5DayDeal Photography Bundle at a glance:
- Get the training you need to create amazing landscapes
- Learn the best techniques to bring the starry-night sky to life
- Gain insights on traveling with your camera stress-free
- Use an industry-vetted model release written by a lawyer
- See how the magic happens during a pro model shoot
- Take the mystery out of post-production by using easy presets
- Book more weddings and make them creative and stress-free
- Tell better stories by learning the art of great composition
- Learn how to fly a drone like a pro and create visuals that pop
- Turn your technical skill into the creative expertise you crave
- Master the art of editing in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- Create stunning fine art with pro textures, overlays and presets
- Learn how to shoot on-location with a small, or zero, budget
- Make your next portrait session more creative with better posing
- Save time and money using the same editing tricks the pros use
- Edit your photos using dodge and burn techniques that work
- Use professional email scripts to attract more business
- Produce captivating B&W photographs that reflect your style
- Learn how to use color grading to edit more stronger portfolios
- Develop your own digital workflow that makes editing faster
- Turn your creative passion into a craft you’re proud of
- Grow as a photographer by learning from seasoned pros
- Ditch the fear of learning photography from scratch
- Learn how to become the artist you’ve always wanted to be