Canon’s next EOS R model with an APS-C imaging sensor might not be far away, according to a new, low rated rumor. It might be the Canon EOS R100.
Rumor has it that Canon might announce the Canon EOS R100 in 2023. A set of alleged specifications also leaked:
- 24.2 million pixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- 4k 30p 8bit
- There is no HDR PQ mode like the EOS R10
- 14fps continuous shooting speed
- 3.0-inch 1.04 million dot vari-angle monitor
- Scheduled to be released Q1 or Q2 2023
Take it with a grain of salt. The source of the rumor is not very reliable.