Sony released a new mirrorless camera today, the Sony ZV-E10. It’s a small and simple-kept mirrorless camera.
Sony ZV-E10 at a glance:
- 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor
- UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p Video
- 3.0″ Side Flip-Out Touchscreen LCD
- 425-Point Fast Hybrid AF
- Up to 11-fps Shooting, ISO 100-32000
- Real-Time Eye AF and Tracking
- Background Defocus & Face Priority AE
- Directional 3-Capsule Mic and Windscreen
- Headphone and Microphone Ports
The Sony ZV-E10 seems to aim at the videologger crowd. A review at PetaPixel is already live.
Preorders are open, the Sony ZV-E10 sells at $698:
And here are two reviews/previews: