Recently Canon announced the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000, a new professional 17 inch photo printer with the same red branding as “L” lenses.The video above, The Obsession Experiment, was posted by CanonUSA.
Professional photographers are obsessed over the details, but we wanted to find out how obsessed. We invited three people to analyze the same print and used eye-tracking technology to trace every eye movement they made. In the end, it was clear, a photographer’s obsession is unmatched. Luckily, there’s a printer that’s equally obsessed – the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000.
- Max Resolution: 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Max Print Size: 17 x 22″ (Sheet Media)
- Print Speed: 17 x 22″ in 4 Min 10 Sec
- Borderless Printing at up to 17″ Wide
- FINE Printing Technology
- L-COA PRO Image Processing Engine
- 12 LUCIA PRO Pigment-Based Inks
- Grayscale Photo Printing; 3.0″ Color LCD
- Canon PRINT App, PIXMA Cloud Link
- USB 2.0, Ethernet, & Wi-Fi Connectivity