Canon EOS 6D Product Advisory:
Thank you for using Canon products.
We have identified a phenomenon which prevents movie files shot using Canon EOS 6D Digital SLR cameras from being played back on YouTube.
EOS 6D Digital SLR Camera
While we continue to investigate this phenomenon, please follow the instructions outlined below to upload Canon EOS 6D movie files to YouTube. After our investigation is complete, we will make an update to this announcement.
1. Download the movie file(s) from the EOS 6D camera to your computer.
2. Start ImageBrowser EX, an application bundled with the EOS 6D.
3. After selecting the movie file(s) to be uploaded, select [Edit Movies] in the [Edit] tab from the menu bar of ImageBrowser EX.
4. “MovieEdit Task” will start. Save the movie using the [Save] menu on the screen.
5. Upload the saved movie to YouTube.
This information is for residents of the United States and Puerto Rico only. If you do not reside in the USA or Puerto Rico, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
Please register the EOS 6D. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email when service updates are available.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc
Contact Information for Inquiries
Canon Customer Support Center
For additional support options: www.usa.canon.com/support